Tuesday 5 January 2010

Stanley Park Sports Centre

The new year has begun and already I have taken the first step toward making that resolution I promised myself. I popped down to Stanley Park sports centre earlier this morning to enroll and have my induction. I have to say I was very impressed.

A friendly member of staff showed me around their state of the art gym facilities which included a suite of intelligent exercise devices. First off I was shown how to use the treadmill. Members log on with their own user credentials via the computer interface located at the front, it was teaming with information i.e. how far you have run, how many calories you have burnt, adjustment options for speed and incline, you could even watch TV with the built in tuner or listen to music if you prefer. I was quite literally, amazed by it all and cannot wait to go next.

At just under £30.00 per month, this represents tremendous value for money, the direct debit option comes inclusive of classes and swim. If you don't want to be tied down, then their is the pay as you go option.

This is a superb facility for the people of Blackpool, why not check it out sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment